Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I need some music...

it's either classic rock or country up here.

I'm going nuts.

I have heard more BTO in the past 4 days than I have in the past 4 years. My only solace is my ipod. Thank God for Apple...did I just say that.

I'll give you an insight on how bored I am. I have created a character called Bloomington Normal. His name came from a sign on the highway I take to get back to the hotel. It goes to Bloomington and Normal. Hence the name.

He is English because I don't think you could have a name like Bloomington Normal and not be English. He is an elderly professor with a specialization in the archeaology of Stonehenge.

Did I mention how bored I am?

At least Madison's spring break is coming up. I will be home all week. WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Afraid to ask, but what's BTO???