Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nothing better...

than a long drive to clear the head.

I drove up to Tulsa this week for work. Trust me I wouldn't go if I didn't have to.

Aside:

Everytime I want to type an apostrophe I end up typing a semi-colon instead. I will give you a second to look at your keyboard...As you saw they are right next to one another. I always have to arrow back to the word and replace the semi-colon with the apostrophe. I wish it had auto-correct so it would know I wanted to type can't instead of can;t. On second thought my phone has auto-correct and it, to put it bluntly, sucks. I was sending a text the other day and I wrote "You damn skippy" because that is one of my favorite sayings. Well, it came out "You damn sloppy". So I sent it again making sure I typed in skippy an even explaining that auto-correct changed the word. Auto-correct strikes again. For the second time it changed the word to sloppy. I then added it to my dictionary. I won't be second guessed by my freakin phone. (By the way, when I typed in the word won't just now, I typed in a semi-colon instead of the apostrophe. D'OH!)

Anywho...believe it or not, after that rambling, my head was clear. Actually, it was clear enough to remember that hilarious anecdote so I guess it worked.

I thought about Kelly and Madison and Ian and the little one...what's her name...think Presidents...oh yea Reagan. (Man, I'm a goof)

I thought about how lucky I am. I thought about how if I had the chance to do anything over again I wouldn't change a thing.

And yes, I typed the wouldn't as wouldn;t.

No comments: