Monday, November 16, 2009

For those of you that don't know...

I really like Christmas. I mean really.

So this morning was kind of bittersweet for me. The clock alarm sprung to life and unbeknown to me the radio station started its Christmas music. I can't think of a better time of year and yet it started with...well...I can't think of a worse Christmas song, Wham's "Last Christmas". Honestly. What a crappy way to start. It's only played because it has the word Christmas in it. I swear if Marilyn Manson wrote a song about animal sacrifices on Christmas they would deem that a Christmas song and put it in the rotation.

But I have quite a while to make it up to myself. I won't let this sites month-long Christmas Extravaganza be diminished because I woke up to Last Christmas.

The show must go on.

I will wax poetic on all things St. Nick. If you have any suggestions on anything you'd like to see let me know. I may repeat some stuff I did last year but that's only because I liked it.

I'm giddy.

I had to put on the music.

No comments: