Sunday, November 29, 2009

To keep from getting discouraged...

I am going to make this an interactive Christmas. I wrote 24 blogs in the month of October and I received 2 comments. Both from my brother Steve.

Come on people let me know you're out there.

What was the best/most memorable Christmas present you ever received?

I'll start, a Yogi the bear stuffed animal. He was about 3.5 feet tall and was awesome. I had opened up all my presents and went to the restroom and when I came out he was standing outside the door. To this day, I don't know how Santa got him to walk to the door but there he was.

7 comments:

Kerri said...

I'll begin! My most memorable present was my engagement ring that I got on the 23rd of December 1998. My life has not been the same since. :)

Mike said...

H/O Train set that my dad had set up on a 4X8' table with trees, building and a tunnel. What a great gift, we had it forever and added onto it for years.

Anonymous said...

The oramge Huffy that I got. Knobby tires, mud guards, and a Black banana seat. It was my first bike that I got that was MY new bike. The first 2 I had were hand me downs. I used that bike for a loooong time. It replaced the red bike that I'm sure had been used by Mike and John, and possibly Paul, lol.

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

I read this often, mostly not commenting due to having to "choose an identity". goes against counselor instinct to change identity just to comment.

Favorite Christmas was the year Eric was born. We got & gave very litte, but having him was everything. Best family Christmas in AZ was the trip to Disneyland. Tickets in the stocking, in CA on the 26th.

John said...

Barbie townhouse - 3-story, complete with pull-string elevator. You could see out the plastic windows on the cardboard walls. Barbies and accessories sold separately, of course.

John said...

The "John" said was actually "Kelly" said. In case you wondering if he actually played with a Barbie townhouse....not that there's anything wrong with that!