Monday, October 18, 2010

My son cracks me up...

The other day I was watching a movie and he came into the room and asked:

Does this movie have a robot?
No.
(Looks at the the tv then back at me) A monster?
Nope.
A gorilla?
Not that either.
(He raises his arms with palms up) What's going on here?
(He starts to walk out of the room turns at the doorway points his finger in the air) A talking tree?
Nope.
(He shrugs his shoulders and goes on his merry way.)

And last night he came into the kitchen, where Kelly and I were talking, with a blanket on his head. He told us he was Jesus. He then asked if we knew where our son was. We said no as he ripped the blanket off his head revealing our son. He was very proud. He did the same thing as Yoda.

It's not often you hear yourself say, "Ian, Jesus and Yoda were just here looking for you."

No comments: