Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hello there...

long time no see...or read...or blog. Whatever.

Much ado since I last blogged. I had a birthday. The big 4...3. 43 is just one of those birthdays, you know? It's as close to another day as a birthday can get. 40 was fun. Kelly threw me a surprise party. Since then, meh.

To this day I search the internet for those born on my day, October 28. Most of them are known to me; Jonas Salk, Bruce Jenner, Charlie Daniels. Then you get the ones who become famous and are new; Bill Gates, Jami Gertz and the best one of all Sipowitz himself, Dennis Franz. That makes up for Julia Roberts, blech.

My youngest daughter, Reagan, also had a birthday. She's 3 now. What a joy she is...sometimes. Willful! Holy cow! Does everything her older siblings do. Won't take no for an answer and won't take help for anything.

But we love her.

I seem to recall there was also an election of some sort. Booyaw! Cleaned their clocks!

I love watching the MSM and liberal pundits try to explain it away. They have absolutely no clue as to why this happened. They think it's because Obama didn't tout his message enough when in reality he did just the opposite. The people heard the message and didn't like it. I hope the left continues on this path because they will nationalize themselves into oblivion.

Unless of course the new congress spends like the Repubs did under W. Then I believe that will be the end of the Republican party and an amalgam of the libertarians and tea partiers will emerge. Focusing mainly on fiscal issues and being socially moderate. If they are pro-life, count me in.

Getting ready for Thanksgiving and then the most wonderful time of the year. I was a little lax last year in my duties regarding this site and Christmas. Rest assured it won't happen again.

I have more faith this year because when I switched over to the one station in town playing Christmas music the first song I heard was Little Saint Nick by The Beach Boys and I am still in the Christmas spirit. If hearing that piece of drivel and possibly the worst Christmas song ever written, didn't dampen my spirits, nothing can!

No comments: