Monday, November 29, 2010

Went to the Myerson last night...

and watched my wife conduct in front of a packed house. (Barney Fife moment)

She was fantastic as usual. The sound she gets from her choir is a step above. Because she knows what to look for and what pleases the ear, she is able to get the most out of her singers.

I am one proud husband.

Christmas is in full swing. The Polar Express is making the rounds at least every half hour. The blu-ray player is being used to within an inch of its life and the smells, Rosemary, and sights, lights galore, and sounds, those wonderful Christmas tunes, abound. Not only that they are all over the place.

I hope all is well with you and the true meaning of this season is at the forefront of your festivities.

Christ is born!

I am not quite sure how to segway into this next bit so...here goes...I am reposting an old post from a few years back. I re-read it and cracked myself up as I often do.

Hold it!

HOOOOOOOLD IT!

I did not do a review of all of my favorite Christmas movies. I did two but not the most important one. That will be tomorrow and Wednesday.

I will leave you with two quotes to tide you over...

"Pulverized!"

and

"Here's your hat. What's your hurry?"

No comments: