Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ian, Ian, Ian...

Last week we get through swimming and we come into the house. He begins to take off his bathing suit in the family room...

"Don't take off your suit here. Go upstairs and do it."
"Why?"
Because the painter is here and might see you."
(We were having our bedroom painted.)

A few minutes later he comes down the stairs. Walks to the door of our bedroom. Raises his arm and points with his thumb into the bedroom and says..."This guy doesn't want to see my tee-tee."

Today I am on my computer and I hear Ian start laughing and say "Daddy, I'm your huckleberry!"

I go into the bedroom and he is on my itouch watching Tombstone. Val Kilmer just got through shooting Johnny.

He pretty much watched the whole thing. He loves the western-cowboy-horses shoot em up stuff. Although the other day I caught him watching The Untouchables and he didn't seem to mind the cops-mafia-bootlegging shoot em up stuff either.

No comments: