Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I read 4 stories today that really...

pissed me off. Sorry for the language but, well, there you go.

The first was about a mexican drug cartel who has threatened local authorities in Nogales Arizona. The cops in Nogales made an off-duty bust of 400 lbs of marijuana. The cartel came back and said look the other way or else. Here's the story.

The second story involves a story that Obama is considering using an executive order to give amnesty to the 11-18 million illegals here in this country. Here's that story.

The third story was about the Mexican government suing Arizona for its immigration law. That story here.

The fourth story is the one that chaps my hide the most. And that is being polite. If this story is true and I don't see how it isn't, we have no choice to go down there and start blowing people away. I know it sounds harsh but it seems to me like they have beaten us to the punch. They are on our soil shadowing our police and threatening their lives. I think the drug war has taken a whole new turn. And a war is exactly what they should get. Read that disgusting story here.

No comments: