Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have wanted to post about...

so many things lately but they are coming in too fast and furiously.

The DOJ dropping the New Black Panther case despite having these guys on tape intimidating voters. One of which was caught on tape in an earlier escapade saying the only way to get anything was to kill some crackers i.e. white people and to kill some crackers babies. You read that correctly. I guess this guy was just misunderstood.

The revelations coming out about Jounolist. An invitation only web site of journalists, acadmics and news people that pretty much proves what conservatives have been saying about the Main Stream Media (MSM) all along; they are a bunch of biased bozos. To be fair, I don't have an issue with them expressing their opinions on a website. Why would I? What I do object to is them trying to influence news and elections based on those views. They tried to suppress the Rev Wright story to protect Obama. They discussed their Palin strategy which seemed to take root. Can you guess what that strategy might have been?

Color me shocked...not so much.

After all that, the Man-Child signed the financial reform bill that will catalyze the process of sliding right into a depression.

I didn't think it was humanly possible for one man(-child) to screw up this country so quickly. But, he has done it. Wow...hats...off?

I am not all doom and gloom though. My business is going well. I guess I have the Man-Child to thank for that. < /sarcasm> For those of you that don't know the < /sarcasm> thing is a programmer joke. Most web sites are written in HTML code. The code has tags. For instance if I want to italicize some code I would put a "< i >" tag before and a "< /i >" tag after the desired text: for example

I start the italics with the first tag and I end the italics with the second tag. Therefore I was stopping my sarcasm with the tag.

A little long to go for a joke but the next time you see it you'll crack up. Trust me.

Kids are great. Doing the summer thing. Swimming, playing, slip and sliding, watching movies on our new big screen TV, whining that their is nothing to do.

Kelly is starting to show the strain as well. Summertime is in full swing. All kids all the time. She looks like she needs a vacation. Which she will get when we go to the beach in a few weeks. Although the thought of vacation is always much better than the actual vacation.

I think I mentiioned that once before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you think about the Tea Party; about President Obama and Ron Paul; what's your opinion of the US Senator who lives in Austin and wears the big western hat? Would he make a better president than say, Ms Palin? Keep up ;the good work.