Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Correct me if I am wrong...

but isn't a greeen card considered papers?

I was up in Chicago a few weeks ago working with a guy named Oggy from Bosnia. He won a world-wide lottery for a green card. Fourth time he entered the lottery. He showed me his green card. It was green and looked like...for lack of a better term...a card. I asked him if he had to have that with him like a drivers license. He said he was told by the state department to have that in his possession at all times.

Um...isn't Arizona being raked over the coals for pretty much doing what the federal government does?

Here is an interesting fact, Arizona is 2nd in the WORLD in kidanppings behind only Mexico City. Now there's a stat you want to tell the state tourism board. I think perhaps Arizona would make more money if they got the kidnapping issue under control so the law abiding citizens would come back rather than worry about the boycotts of the far left which if successful would keep the people responsible for the kidnappings on the streets.

It's a quandary I tells ya.

I have figured out the federal governments tac on this issue: sit on your butt and do nothing. Then when local goverments get fed up, e.g. Farmers Branch and Arizona, and pass laws to combat this issue, strike them down because it is a federal issue and can't be handled locally.

Arizona et al. have no choice but to take matters into their own hands when the federal government is asleep at the wheel.

This issue is volatile. No doubt. But I keep coming back to one question; what is it about illegal they don't understand?

No comments: