Monday, May 5, 2008

Bottles, Ballet and Black Eyes...

What an eventful weekend we had. Madison had her dance recital on Sunday. Good Show! Tut Tut! She received her 3 year participation trophy. Very well deserved I might add. (Said the beaming father) She has excellent rhythm and is very graceful for a 5 year old. Heck, OK I'll say it she is very graceful for a 9 year old. Speaking of 9 year olds, is it just me or is it unnerving to watch pre-pubescent children dance as if they, well, weren't pre-pubescent children? I'm no prude but come on! I blame the Bratz dolls. Madison already knows those dolls will not be allowed in this house. As far as I can tell, the only use for those dolls is to teach our young ladies how to dress like hookers.

Reagan just keeps on eating. At almost 6 months she doesn't do much more than that, except dispose of waste; at which she excels. That's my girl.

Ian just keeps on banging himself up. Last night he's watching a movie in the bedroom with Madison and we hear Madison say "Oh No!". Wait for it...Ian begins to wail. Apparently he took a header off the bed on which he was jumping. D'OH! He struck his eye on something on the way down and now he has a shiner Rocky would be proud of. It hasn't seemed to phase him since he fell off the bed tonight doing exactly the same thing and bonked his head. Now before anyone goes and calls CPS let me know how you handled your 2 year old son OK?

Thanks for dropping by. Good bye and God Bless.

3 comments:

Wk said...

"As far as I can tell, the only use for those dolls is to teach our young ladies how to dress like hookers."


Hahaha...very much so. I saw these dolls and thought, "What the hell?"

Great to see you guys the other nights.

wk

Unknown said...

Haha so true

Unknown said...

I wonder how big my shiner is