Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Human Nature...

Is it human nature to be thoughtful of others or look out for #1? I don't mean to suggest that the two are mutually exclusive but you get my point. I don't know what makes me think of that except on the drive home tonight there were more BMW drivers than normal. Let me explain, a BMW driver (beemer) is one that pretty much doesn't care about others or traffic laws. If it behooves the beemer to do something, he does it regardless of the consequences. You know the type. There is an on or off ramp that always backs up on the morning commute. You have those that get in line dutifully and those that drive in the middle lane as far as they possibly can and dart in at the last minute causing those behind him not only in the middle lane but also the exiting lane to slam on their brakes. Beemers. I'm just glad the kids are not in there with me when I see that. It ain't pretty.

Everybody's good. Kelly is getting better and thinner. She is doing great on that front. She looked good before but now it's just an embarrassment of riches. Madison is as inquisitive as ever. What's the record for the most questions asked in a day? Ian just doesn't give a hoot. No amount of threatening or bargaining or time outs phase that kid. he just keeps on smiling and doing what he does. Did I mention Reagan was a good pooper. She also has a wonderful smile. She now rolls all over the place. This was quite a rambling but nobody reads this thing anyway so who cares.

Good bye and God Bless.

3 comments:

paulpfaff said...

I think civility depends on whether someone is engaged with other people or invisible. Compare drivers on a boat ramp with those on an on-ramp. Or strangers in a store with your typical blog commenter.

reading and enjoying - keep it up.

Mike and Kim said...

We read it copy cat!!

Unknown said...

Really good blog. Doesn’t matter if people aren’t reading this, they should be. I really like everything about our family.