Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The dreaded before picture...

...And he's large!

Thought I should throw one up here so I have something to look back on.

Not sure what prompted this new mindset. I have been skating along status quo for quite a while. Perhaps it was the traveling I've been doing to Chicago. There are a lot of mirrors in hotel rooms. A lot. Brush your teeth; mirror. Go to the bathroom; mirror. Take a shower; EEEEEEK! mirror.

Geez Louise, I'm sorry, Kelly.

I am starting to feel for the first time that this is very doable. I am looking forward to solid food of course but it is not driving my thoughts. I am not having the all consuming urge to drive into Quick Trip and get a candy bar. As a matter of fact I did pull into Quick Trip the other day and came out with skim milk for my protein shakes and a bottled water. Yea me!

One step at a time. One day at a time.

43 years. I had a good run.

No comments: