Friday, February 18, 2011

Surgery is scheduled...

Monday at 9:30 at Forest Park Medical Center on 75 and Forest.

Counting the days. Never thought I would be so excited to eat broth. You see after the surgery I am still on a liquid diet but I can have broth. Sweet broth. Sweet wonderful broth.

I am still not hungry. I get pangs of wanting to chew periodically but I have a sugar free popsicle and all is well. Knowing I will eventually get back to normal is the thought that keeps me going. I say normal but I mean fractions of what I used to eat. There are some things I can never eat again but that's OK. Again, I've had a good run.

I thought of a way to prove Obama is a citizen. Someone steal his wallet. I lost my wallet and trying to get a replacement drivers license is not an easy task.

While sitting at the DPS as the number 025 was called while I held 048 in a room full of sadsacks, one thought warmed my heart. The people responsible for this room will soon be responsible for our entire health care system.

Happy days!

If I were the Governor of Wisconsin, I would tell the protesting teachers, who are doing it illegally by the way, they have 3 days to get back to work. If they do not go back, fire them all ala Reagan and the Air Traffic controllers.

They'd have those jobs filled in a week.

No comments: