Thursday, February 3, 2011

One day down...

the rest of my life to go.

For the most part, I am doing pretty well. I have had a few moments of wanting to turn back but I have muddled through. I realize it's only day 2 but I presume things will get easier as I go along.

Yesterday morning I walked into the kitchen and picked up a piece of sausage Kelly had made for the kids and just about took a bite. Old habits die hard I guess. Luckily, I remembered my lifestyle change and did not cheat before I even started.

Have you realized how many food commercials there are on TV? Holy moley, from apples to ziti I must have seen them all. I was stalwart however and came out on top. Hungry; but on top.

How is it I haven't had solid food in over 36 hours and yet I am still camped out in the hopper? TMI I know but I want to give you every aspect of what I am going through.

I go to my orientation class tomorrow. I guess they'll tell me what to expect and all that. I expect to be thin, not take any pills and not dread dropping things on the floor for fear of having to bend over to pick it up.

Being fat sucks. I guess I could blame it on McDonalds or chocolate producers or cattle ranchers. But I figure they didn't force me to eat the food. I did this to myself. I'll get myself out of it.

Then I'll sue their asses off.