Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Lance...UPDATED

because I love the music I have downloaded for these so I want to hear it.

Mike had a 45 of this theme song. I wanted to hear it so I went in his room and tried to play it after he told me not to. I broke it.

Jim Rockford was cool. He was Magnum before Magnum was Magnum; except for the trailer he lived in in a parking lot. But at least it was on the beach. He did have a cool car. The gold Firebird. (Hat tip to Steve) He did all his own driving stunts. Apparently he was a race car driver back in the day.

Yep. Jim Rockford was cool. I didn't like his friend Angel though. Always gave me the creeps. Even his appearances on MASH and The Love Boat made me uneasy. Don't know what it was. Maybe just his face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,
Jim Rockford drove a Pontiac firebird. You know me, I love cars.

Mike and Kim said...

Pianist don't wear rings when they play?