Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have tried to say away from politics...

but with the election coming up I feel the need to inform. I will try to post things that you may not have heard from the MSM. Which is just about everything.

Little IT tip. If you want to keep this page open and keep listening to the music do a right mouse click on the link, in all of the cases below the word "this", and select Open Link in New Tab or Open Link in New Window. The link will appear in a new window or tab and this page will remain open allowing you to continue to listen to the music.

And the Obamanists sing...

If this isn't enough to get you to vote McCain, I don't know what is.

Well, maybe this.

Or this.

This one is long but is quite informative. Lots of video too.

Spread the word!

1 comment:

Jared said...

Thanks for linking to my blog post about Obama's judge criterion (on US Political Scene). :)

Here's to hoping that McCain and Palin win.