Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back in Chicago...

where it is butt cold. There is no other way to say it. It is cold. I don't think the car temperature gauge goes below 0 degrees. It is -2 right now and the car still says 0. I'll know tomorrow. It is supposed to be -3 for a high and -14 for a low.

Used the camera for the first time tonight. It was great. It is going to make the time here go by much faster. I love technology. Ian asked if we could play Duck Duck Goose as if I was sitting right there in the room with him. Then he said "You're in Daddy's office!" Well worth the $40 bucks.

The work is going well. I still seem to have them snowed in that they still like me. They keep asking me if I am going to be there next week. I think when the month is up I will be able to go a week here and a week at home.

Not much of an update and rather tame I know but I will get back in the swing of things soon.

1 comment:

Mike and Kim said...

Sorry I didn't call. Confirmation meeting ran late.