Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chicago Day 3...

Another day another dollar.

Still cold still snowing. It was bitter cold today though. Yesterday was about 27 and today was about 24 but the difference...the wind.

Holy crap it blows cold here. The wind chill was about -20. Brrrrr!

The initial reservations I had about this area are fading. I still would not want to live here but I don't think that will be necessary. They know I am busting my bottom and doing some good work and that will pay off. Probably with a week here and a week home. They said I could work 4 10 hour days so that makes the week home even longer.

I could make enough in 8 months to take off from October-December. That would be nice.

I miss everyone. Hope all is well.

I'm going to bed. Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-22 wind chill, it never got that low in detroit that I remember, Holy cow!!! Keep your chin up, we all like to read the blogs.

Kerri said...

So glad things went well - and praying for another great week for you. Please blog soon and keep us posted! Love you!!