Thursday, January 29, 2009

I will be home tomorrow...

and I get to work from home next week.

WOO freakin HOO!

This is definitely a Mutley-and-his-treat-dance kind of moment.

Being on the road is hard. The money is good and all but that only goes so far. As does a video camera on the computer. I'm ready to be home for a while. Take Madison to school. Play duck-duck-goose with Ian. Have Reagan play with my hat. Have them play hop-on-pop. Watch The Incredibles. Talk to them about their day. Hold Kelly's hand. I have come to the realization that I don't do that nearly enough.

It is true you never know what you've got til it's gone. I miss them like crazy and tomorrow I will be with them for a whole week.

The car I'm driving has Sirius radio. They have an 80's station. I have heard Taco's "Puttin' on the Ritz" twice so far. I don't think satelite radio is all it's cracked up to be.

Ottawa is starting to grow on me. I still don't want to move here but if it came down to it it wouldn't be a death sentence. I saw a house for sale that was perfect. 3 stories. Older home. Right down the street from a park. Very Christmas Story and Charlie Brownish. I could see the kids playing in the park. One thing I noticed is a disturbing absence of fences. There are no fences. Open yards everywhere.

I am on a crusade against fast food. I have been eating more of it in my travels and I actually was constipated. I know TMI but it's relevant. For those of you who know any male Pfaffenberger you know constipation is an ailment with which we are normally not encumbered. I blame the fast food. It's the Subway diet for me.

Tell the one you're with you love them.

1 comment:

Mike and Kim said...

Way too much information but so true, the relevence...especially for you BATHROOM HOG PFAFFENBERGER men!!!!!

Better for you anyway, my man. You know I say all that in love!! Mike lost 16 pounds just deciding to drink less Diet Coke and deciding to go home at lunch!

Hope to SEE you this week.
:)