Friday, July 18, 2008

How is it...

you can receive a degree from an accredited 4 year university and yet you still say suppos-ably? I mean, what's up with that? It's not that easy to correct them either. You try to bring it up in conversation:

"Supposedly, the earth revolves around the sun."
"Supposedly, my car runs on gas."

But they just don't get the hint.

This week has been rather uneventful. For me at least. Kelly is accompanying at a choir camp at North Texas this week. I'm sure she enjoys getting out of the house once in a while. I know she enjoys being around her colleagues again. She said as much. For the record, she could go back whenever she wants to. As a matter of fact, she never had to leave. It was her decision to do so. She wanted to be with the kids. Kudos to her. It has been wonderful having her home but if and when she wants to go back, we're behind her 100%. (Although she does have to wait until Reagan is out of diapers.)

Madison and Ian and Reagan all went to dayschool on Wednesday. I think it was good for all of them to see their playmates again. They all did great or so said their teachers. They were tired when I picked them up from school which meant early bedtimes. Yahoo!

Kelly and I have been faithfully following our budgets and it is starting to pay off. We have not had to transfer any money to cover anything lately and we actually have some money left over. It's tough but necessary. There is one part of me that wants Kelly to go back to teaching because we would be rolling in the dough. "We're in the money. Woot-woot-woo." Until then, we'll tighten the belt.

Not a lot going on this weekend either. A house warming party on Saturday. But other than that just hanging at the crib trying to kick it.

Supposably.

No comments: