Friday, July 18, 2008

Introducing Lance Lawson...UPDATED...

Lance Lawson was a comic strip in the 40's and 50's. 4 frames. A crime. And a crime solved. Very economical crime fighting.

It is all based on visual evidence. There is some clue in the strip that usually gives it away. Of course, that is unless it is based on actually knowing something. A typical Lance Lawson dialogue:

"I was listening to Beethoven's 10th and I heard the gunshot. I rushed down here and he was dead."

"You're lying."

"You're right I did it."

Lance don't fool around.

Please leave a comment if you think you know the answer. Heck leave one even if you don't.

The answers will be posted later in an update of the same post.

Click on the image to get a bigger picture. It's easier to read.

Enjoy...



3 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

She wouldn't have seen the stickpin from behind the guy.

Kerri said...

We agree.....

how could she have seen him wearing the pin? She was watching him from behind.

Scott, Kerri, and Isaiah

(we like these! give us some more!!)

John said...

Well done super sleuths. Now that I see the intelligence of my audience I will post some more challenging ones.

Warning. Some of the answers are very lame.