Thursday, September 18, 2008

I had a blog all ready to go about...

the art of argument. The refuting of such "debate techniques" as the non-sequitor, the ad hominem and the straw man. I was going to destroy the lefts use of these "techniques" one by one. It was glorious.

But then I realized, I'm tired.

I know McCain is a senile old fool, warmongering, no email sending, cannot remember how many houses he has, out-of-touch, civil rights taking, Bush clone who wants to destroy the earth and everything we hold dear. I know Palin is a ditzy, lying, tanning bed using, selfish, know-nothing hockey mom who has no business being a heart beat away from the presidency

I know Obama is a kind, compassionate, lover of the little guy who can stop the oceans from rising and save us from ourselves. I know Biden is a...is a...what the heck is Biden? We don't hear much about him, huh?

I know all of these things. But I still believe a crusty old Capitalist and a spunky moose hunter are better than a terrorist loving community organizer and a plagiarizer.

Call me crazy.

Interesting side note, whenever I type in a word that is misspelled or the program doesn't understand a red line is put underneath the word to highlight the fact. When I typed in Barack here are the suggestions I was given; bareback, Barabbas and backtrack.

Coincidence? I think not.

No comments: