Friday, September 5, 2008

Remind me again, I forget...

when was the last time a Democratic nomination speech was disrupted by Republicans?

Overview of the Republican convention:

Palin was phenomenal. McCain not so much. He did what he had to do. He is not a big hall speaker. He is much more comfortable in the "town hall" format. I didn't think McCain had a chance 3 months ago. I think now it is anybodys game. Works for me.

Liberals are just ugly mean-spirited people. As proven by the shenanigans last night. How did they get in there? Who gave them credentials to get into the building. As I told Kelly, I would torture the crap out of those two bozos until I found out how they got in there. Then I would expose the media because I'm sure someone at one of the news agencies gave them credentials.

No comments: