Friday, September 5, 2008

I think it's important...

to show people what mentality the right is up against.

Kelly has been getting into this campaign and it is very exciting for me. It is nice that she is getting fired up about this election because it gives us one more thing to talk about. I have been feeding her lines about the left for years and her reaction was always the same; pretty much not interested. Lately though she has been following along. The other day I told her about an article written by Alan Colmes that really got her blood boiling. He questioned whether or not Palin had taken proper pre-natal care and how that affected her baby? You know, the one with Downs syndrome? The one with a chromosomal abnormality that any amount of pre-natal care would not have prevented. Yea. That one.

You could see in her eyes she realized these people just don't get it.

I posted this entry to show you a reply to an article written by Mark Steyn, an outsatnding conservative writer. I have no idea what the article was about but here is the reply he received form an, no doubt, impeccably sensitive progressive new male: (Sorry for the language but it's his not mine)

This abortion prohibitionist hag won’t cut it among women with brains.And BTW she is a good example of reproduction run amok. 5 kids; 1 retard. I wonder if the bitch ever heard of getting spayed.

There you go.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Oh my.......not really sure WHAT to say.......... let's talk some more about the kids!!!