Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OK...

so I fibbed a little. I got started a little early. But just the blog change for now. I will wait to wax poetic on all things Christmas until midnight Thursday.

In my defense, we got gyped (pronounced jipped) this year. The time between Christmas and Thanksgiving this year is abnormally short. I needed the extra time.

And for your listening pleasure, one of the great jazz Christmas tunes of all time, Linus and Lucy...check that, it's one of the great jazz tunes of all time. You will probably hear this more than once on the site this season.

2 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Perfect! You must put YOUR little drummer boy on!

:)

Kerri said...

I also have a request: "Let it Snow", by Lena Horne. This one has special meaning; ask Kelly and she can explain.