Saturday, June 14, 2008

I just noticed...

my list of books I'm reading. Two things can be surmised from that list. The first is obviously my political persuasion. Conservative. Not Republican. Unfortunately, now there is a big difference. McCain is a Republican not a conservative. Reagan was a conservative.

The second is the fact that I don't always finish what I start. I should probably only have one book listed here. As it is there are 5 and there could be more. "Angels in the Whirlwind" a book about George Washington and his command during the Revolutionary War. I am a big Revolutionary War buff. Kelly and I went on a trip of New England a few years ago. Well, it was actually seven years ago. We saw the Boston Massacre spot. Lexington and Concorde and the road Paul Revere took on his midinght ride. We saw the Old North Church and Paul Revere's actual house. It was awesome. I'll expound more on that later. See what I mean about not finishing things. "A History of Philosophy" which is a book about, well, the history of philosophy.

Yep too many things started and not enough finished. I think I know why that is though. It has to do with

1 comment:

Kerri said...

It has to do with what?? (i know, i know...i actually understood this one)
I guess we'll