Monday, June 9, 2008

Blob update...

I woke up this morning and with a little concern turned my focus towards the blob in the pool.

Blob? What blob?

It was virtually gone. I guess it couldn't hold its breath long enough. Nothing but a few white patches that I'm sure will be gone by the time I get home from work. The infamous sheet said there may be some of the product leftover but it would dissolve in 24-48 hours. If I wouldn't have jumped to conclusions...I wouldn't have had a blog to write, so there. Nyah Nyah.

If there were any doubters, (read my sister Katy) there should be no more. This stuff is amazing. The pool is crystal clear and I promise you it feels like you've put on lotion when you get out of the water. Madison even commented on how the water felt different. "Kind of softer" she so smartly said. I highly recommend this stuff. It's called Algae-B-Gone. Just kidding. It's called Endure. Seeming to imply that the happiness and joy you get from swimming in your beautiful crystal clear soft pool will "endure" the whole summer...I would have called it Algae-B-Gone.

Yes, the kids and I went swimming last night. Blob be damned. Actually I went in the pool earlier and tried to chisel the blob away to no avail. I rubbed and scrubbed and rub-a-dub-dubbed that darn thing pretty forcefully. I had as much effect on it as I do on Kelly when I tell her I am putting my foot down on this issue. None. Since I didn't go blind or break out in hives, I figured it was safe for the kiddos. Besides they wanted to go swimming and what's a little blindness when you can stop the whining. Pick your battles.

No comments: