Friday, June 20, 2008

That's right, dawwwwg...

Return of the Mack.

Hangin' at de crib. This lime has no juice. So, I got my sky iced. Skeet a little water on my ride. My blades is tin foil and I'm all g'd up. My beezy be trippin bout some berrys but my whodies go in foe deep. Got my b-coat and my biscuit. It's time to crunk.

I'm chillin as a BG but I'm loking to gaffle and knuckle up. Always one eight six.

Don't need no knocka hangin' on my junk. Don't be bringin' no fakejacks all up in my grill.

Catch my vapors. It's all raw.

I'm ghost.

TRANSLATION

After spending a quiet evening at home I decided it was time for some fun. I showered shaved and washed my car. I am dressed to the nines. My wife is concerned about my safety as my friends and I leave. I have my bulletproof vest and my legal firearm. It's time to go have a good time.

I'm still a little fish in a big pond but I hope to make a splash in the world. I am looking for a few others to debate and argue. I am always on the lookout for those who would do me harm.

I would prefer to stay away from the bad people and the pests.

I hope by example, people will want to be like me. It's all good fun.

Bye Bye now.

1 comment:

Mike and Kim said...

"But I do, well, I do, do, do"

great song.